MEASURES DUE TO COVID-19: WHAT DO WE DO?
Because it’s very important to be able to exercise in a safe way, we are doing our very best to keep our studio as clean and safe as possible.
That’s why we have taken the following measures:
- SAFETY RULES
We have established safety rules. You can find these on the sheet: “ Measures due to Covid-19: What do we ask of you?” . We ask everyone kindly to stick to these rules.
- 1,5 METER DISTANCE TAPE
We have applied floor stickers. They help you to keep 1,5 meter distance from eachother.
- FACE MASKS
Everybody in the studio wears a face mask. When the class starts you can take it off it you want.
- SMALLER GROUPS AND ADAPTED DURATION CLASSES
Less spots shall be available for each class. SOme classes shall have an adapted duration.
We ensure good ventilation.
- DRESSING ROOM
Our normal dressing room is closed. Please try to come to the studio in your sportswear.
- HYGIENE MEASURES
- Cleaning of the poles and studio before class will be taken care of
- Cleaning alcohol is provided to clean the pole yourself during the class
- Hand definfectant at the entrance
- Disposable towels in the kitchen
- SPOTTING IS NOT ALLOWED
It’s not allowed to spot each other (not for instructors and not for students) . This means that the classes will be a bit different the coming time. Inverts shall be prohibited (unless explicitly indicated) because of safety reasons.
Are you in doubt whether you are allowed to perform an certain move? Ask the instructor first!
MEASURES DUE TO COVID-19: WHAT DO WE ASK YOU TO DO?
To ensure that we can offer classes in an safe way we need your cooperation! Not all measures are really fun but we are super happy that we can offer classes again!
- BE ON TIME
Don’t be too early or too late. This means present not earlier than 10 minutes before the start of the class and not later than the start time of the class.
- BRING YOUR OWN SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND CLEANING CLOTH
Bring with you: a big towel, a cleaning cloth, a bottle of water (filled) and your own yogamat (+ yogablocks). If you don’t have your own yoga/sportsmat you can use one of the studio.
- PUT YOUR FACE MASK ON BEFORE ENTERING
When the class starts you may take it off. When the class is finished, put it back on before walking around.
- PLEASE COME ALREADY DRESSED IN YOUR SPORTSWEAR TO THE STUDIO
The dressing room is closed.
- DESINFECT AT ARRIVAL
Desinfect your hands at immediatly at arrival. We provided desinfection liquid near the door. Also desinfect when you used the toilet and enter the studio again.
- PLEASE USE THE TOILET ONLY IF IT’S REALLY NECESSARY
- KEEP 1,5 METER DISTANCE ALL THE TIME, USE WALKING ROUTE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Always keep 1,5 meter distance from other member and instructors. The lines on the floor help you with this.
- STAY ON YOUR FIELD DURING CLASS
We’ve created fields on the floor which u can use during the class. These fields help you with keeping 1,5 meter distance.
- DANCE POLE
You share your pole with a maximum of one other student. Clean the pole: everytime you change with the other student, before- and after the class.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: HEALTH COMPLAINTS
Do NOT come to the studio if your answer on one or more questions below is “yes”!
- Did you have one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the last 24 hours?Nose cold, coughing, shortness of breath, suddenly loss of taste and or fever (38 degrees or higher).
- Do you have an roommate/familiymember/partner with fever or shortness of breath?
- Did you had Covid-19 (determined by an laboratory test) the last 14 days?
- Do you have an roommate/familiymember/partner with Covid-19 (determined by an laboratory test) and did you had contact with him/her less than 14 days ago?
- Are you in quarantine because you were in direct contact with someone with covid-19 diagnosed?
Sign up classes: Is it not possible for you to cancel your reservation? (but you have to cancel due to one or more of the reasons listed above). Send and email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease do this as soon as possible! We are able to offer less spots at this moment and we want to offfer as many members an spot in our classes. If you cancel in time, someone else can take your spot.